My follicle size is 20 mm two days back means on29 sep. I had intercourse on 29 nd 30th. I want to knw at which day follicle raptures? How could I knw whether I am pregnant or nt.

My follicle size is 20 mm two days back means on29 sep. I...
You will have to wait till 15th October to know whether you conceived or not.
It may rupture now or grow a bit more to 22 mm day 14 is the most fertile period when ovulation takes place when you get pregnant is a difficult question but keep trying wait until next period, if skips, do urine test for pregnancy if tensed up to know about pregnancy earlier, get blood tested for beta hcg hormone which is positive only when the woman is pregnant get this test done just before periods are due.
you should go for sonography till the follicle rupture. sonography only tells that follicle has ruptured. if it doesnt rupture than you require injections.