Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir, My Sister son have a problem with PROLAPSE. He is 3 year child. It is a serious problem or not. How to rectified that one sir ?

1 Doctor Answered
Prolapse rectum usually occurs following long duration diarrhoea. Mild prolapse can be replaced in position without surgery. Big prolapse may need surgery. Show to a pediatric surgeon.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.