I have acne pimples and hyperpigmentation. But my main concern is how to get rid of pigmentation. What treatment do I nid to undergo? Is laser treatment can be done for pigmentation?

I have acne pimples and hyperpigmentation. But my main co...
dont expose to sun wear sun goggles eat lots of carrots try triretinion cream try neem and aloe vera moisturizer
Hi lybrate-user. I completely understand your concern regarding acne and effects of post acne pigmentation and scarring. But nothing to worry there are range of options available for you to get completely rid of acne 1. Mild to moderate acne with pigmentation respond excellent to homeopathic medicine combined with peels. Generally helpful peels after careful evaluation are salicylic peel and glycolic peels. Once acne dry out lactic would be great choice. Please make sure the peels are professional strength and performed by experienced doctor. 2 make sure to use good face wash four to five times a day. 3. It's completely no no to scratch, rub or pop the acne as they will surely worsen the condition 4. Wear good sunscreen when you are out in sun 5. Once acne clears then depending upon the type of scars deep peels, microdermabrasion, needling, derma roller or co2 fractional laser can be done you will be surprised at the outcome of every thing followed well under doctors supervision. Stay happy, stay healthy thanks.