How we make our teeth white please give me tips my teeth are yellow what I do. Any gel. colgate.

How we make our teeth white please give me tips my teeth ...
Brush after each meal, get a scaling done from a dentist.
You can get a scaling done. It is basically a procedure to clean your teeth and Polish them. It costs between 500-1000 rs depending on the clinic. Best of luck.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
No. What you see in advertisement are not any real thing. You need to take proper treatment with dentist. And if you have habits like smoking, or excessive tea then you may need to stop it. Or gutkha etc.
Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. You may consult me in person.