Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having swollen sore with pus in my right upper side jaw recently I show after that I been contacted with medicine specialist in online she gives me antibiotics and cobadex forte. Sir please treat me giving medicine no surgery please.

1 Doctor Answered
You can consult a Dentist for the same as pus discharge from the gum can be due to many underlying pathologies. Some addition test need to be done .it can be a dental abcess so consult a dentist as he/she may prescribe you antibiotics and pain relieve medication and according to the condition incision and drainage may be required.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.