I had anal fissure surgery 4 months back my doctor cut internal sphincter I want to know only one thing that can I get my internal sphincter strength back or not.(because im unable to squeeze my internal anal) please tell me and internal sphincter which is cut can it reforms again or not.

Hello. See first of all you should understand that internal sphincter only have involuntary action. Voluntary action of squeezing is due to external sphincter. Plus only 30-50 % of internal sphincter is sacrificed during surgery. So don't worry.
Respected Shoeb hi that healing of internal sphincter takes place within 3-4 weeks duration . For current issue has to be evaluated for external sphincter issue or some sort of infection. Dear thanks regards wishing you fine recovery from the same.
Sphincter once cut does not rejoin unless the surgeon stitches it back. If you have problems controlling your gas or liquid stools then try anal squeeze exercises. Just tighten your anus as if you are trying to control a bowel movement. If you are leaking stools or gas then consult a nearby colorectal surgeon.