Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from myopia -1, can I use patanjali dristi drop for improve my eyesight.

2 Doctors Answered
I am suffering from myopia -1, can I use patanjali dristi...
You can use patanjali drishti drop for improve my eyesight. But myopia needs glasses or contact lens. Or Lasik surgery.
I am suffering from myopia -1, can I use patanjali dristi...
I will never advise you to use patanjali eye drops to improve eye sight ,in allopath it's constitute is very much doubtful. Myopic power is inherited from either mother or father side & is basically hereditary in nature ,maximum increase in myopic power takes place between 13 to 21 yrs in male & between 13 yrs to 19 yrs in female because maximum body growth takes place between these periods. There is no direct medicine to check the increase in myopic power but with the help of balanced diet ,green vegetables & seasonal fruits  one can slow the speed in the increase of myopic  power,one can take the help of yoga pranayam, swimming, gym &these things definitely slow the speed of increase in myopic power.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.