Hii actually im suffering from a problem of loneliness as leaving in hostel and nobody is my friend here nd I live alone in a room even nobody likes to talk to me nor anyone come to my room even in the classroom also nobody talk or sit with me dy jst say hii nd get disappear nd the reason behind is dt dy find me dominating nd a person wd open mouth like whatever comes in my mind I say that nd dy dnt like that moreover last tym I had a little argument with one of the hostel girl nd I come to my room and started beating myself and im also loosing my hairs as der is lot of hair fall everyday I see lot of hair fall on my bed nd on the floor when I comb the hairs. Even I have not share anything with my parents till knw and knw I dnt want to continue this course but I can not tell my parents.

Firstly you must tell everything about all things happened with u.n already you know y people make differnce from you so pls control be social its not necessary that wat you like like others too you iniate talk be calm polite n stop taking stress. Make some schedule like wake up early do some meditation or exercise you will feel better n good luck you r not alone be happy.