Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am male, age 28, I got married in 2015. Since then I could make my wife happy in bed due to small and thin sex organ I could not last even for 5 minutes. My wife is unhappy but she doesn't complain. Is there any exercise or any safe way to increase my organ size and have a better sex life? please Help.

1 Doctor Answered
I am male, age 28, I got married in 2015. Since then I co...
Hello- Yes it is possible. There are a number of herbs that safely and effectively contribute to penis enlargement. These herbal supplements encourage enlargement by expanding the chambers in the penis so that it may fill with more blood, thereby causing a larger erection. Certain other supplements build new layers of cells over old ones, thereby increasing overall size. The most extreme method of enlarging the penis is surgery, which is often costly, dangerous and commonly ineffective. So its best for you to go for penis enlargement schedule by herbal medications.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.