Does teeth extractions effect our memory capability of our brain. I have gone through some links online and bit worried does it will effect my memory capability. I got my 2 molar teeth extracted 5 day before.

Does teeth extractions effect our memory capability of ou...
No, nothing like that will ever happen. Millions of teeth has been extracted in this world since tooth removal has thought to cure the oral pain related problem permanently. There are plenty of fraud articles on internet to spread rumors. Years before it was thought that upper molar extraction causes blindness. Don't worry read some genuine articles from medical dental journals. THANK YOU.
Nerve for teeth and brain are different, no relation between teeth, eyes and brain.
Nothing of such kind happens. Don't worry. Beware of quacks.
No not at all.
No not at all. Every part of our body is connected to the brain but that does not mean than if any part is damaged or removed then it shud be effecting our brain too. It's jus like if you have any of your limb amputated doesn't mean that even your brain will be damaged, so it's the same if you have your tooth extracted it is not at all gonna effect your memory. So sit back and relax.
Dear Lybrate user, tooth extraction in no way has any harmful effect on your memory or eye sight. Please don't rely on google information. It's a myth that tooth extraction can have an effect o any other part of the human body. Stay relaxed.