I am having a wisdom teeth half grown, but now the area touches with the teeth giving me pain. After 2 days the adjacent area like jaw, throat also affected. I can not open my mouth normally, can't eat or chew. I have gurgle with betadine and sometimes warm water with salt. What to do?

I am having a wisdom teeth half grown, but now the area t...
Many people suffers with same problem of inflamed gum surrounding wisdom tooth (pericoronitis) when wisdom tooth doesn't erupt completely or erupt in wrong positioning. Gurgling with betadine and warm saline water is very good. It will prevent severity but will not cure you problem. You have to visit a dentist for cleaning of teeth and then you have two options- one is removal of soft tissue over and surrounding the wisdom tooth (operculectomy) and the other one is, if same problem occurs again and again (recurrent pericoronitis), get the tooth removed as permanent solution. Hope this will help you. THANK YOU.
Hi Lybrate user, The problem you hv described is called Periodontitis, wisdom tooth is the last. Tooth in the mouth to come out, so when it tries to come it hurts gums and in most of cases it is half erupted and takes its own path to come out. U r using home remedy warm saline gargle, keep the water at that paining part till it cools down .take a painkiller and show to a dentist.
You need to visit a dentist nearby, get an xray done. If the molar is impacted get it extracted. That is the only permanent solution. Rest for symptomatic relief try warm saline rinses.
A x-ray would help, but it looks like pericoronitis.
Take Chamo200 once a day for 4days Kreost 12c 4tims day for 10days Cal phos 12c 3tims day for 10days