I am 22 years old I my penis is not be harder at the time of sex and ejaculation of sperm is very early.

I am 22 years old I my penis is not be harder at the time...
Hello, Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins diluting your blood to establish your flow.  * Go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve ,improving penile, groin & pelvic muscle.* your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to avoid gastritis  •TK, Apple,carrots, cheese,milk, banana,papaya, pomegranate, spinach, to improve your haemoglobin to condition your flow. • Tk, Homoeo medicine, being gentle, rapid & safe in administration. @ Acid phos1000-6 pills,  weekly. @ AshawagandhaQ-10. Drops,  thrice with little water. * Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. • Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion •Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up.•Tk, care,
Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.and fried food Take Tab. Manmath Ras. Tab. Pushp dhanva Ras. And Tab pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. With hot milk. Or you may contact us.