Can anybody advise me what type of dental implant work best. If we go for partial or full dental construction. Also is it covered in insurance.

Can anybody advise me what type of dental implant work be...
Most implants r good insurance depends on type of contract u have
Latest technology in implant is nobel biocare. It depends on your wish what you choose. Partial or full dental construction, I assume your are talking about dental bridges, that also can be done according to your remaining tooth. About insurance coverage, that is completely different thing and varies company to company. Some may provide others may not. But this you can directly ask to your agent or company authority. THANK YOU.
Dear Lybrate user, dental implants or any other cosmetic dental procedure is not covered under insurance. Your insurance only covers accidental dental damage like facial fractures etc. The type of dental implant best suited for you depends on the number of missing teeth, the budget and the medical history if any. Consult your local dentist for a thorough checkup. A few xrays and the status of your bone health need to be determined beforehand. There are a lot of implant companies providing affordable implants starting from 18,000 to 40,000. The cost of crown/cap and any other extra procedure to be done is separate.
Hello Lybrate user, the best dental implant here in india is of noble biocare. For full mouth denture at least 4 implants will be placed for each upper and lower jaw. No dental implants are not covered under insurance, but the company will refund you the cost of implants if it fails. Hope this helps.