Hello I am a student I have headache from many months while studying while listening the lecture and while wakeuping in the morning so I consult a doctor I got 0.25 number should I used specs or it can be finish with tablets or medicine and I hav taken painkillers also but it will not effect so I should prefer specs. Plzz answer.

Hello I am a student I have headache from many months whi...
Hi lybrate-user you might be having the headache not only from the defect in sight but also stress from your studies students of your age usually complain of headaches which are due to tension n stress faced during studies n college. So I suggest that you do the following drinks lots of water around 3 to 4 litres PER DAY avoid fried n spicy foods homoeopathic medicine belladonna 200 once a day when you have headache helps reduce the headache deep breathing excercise for 15 mins atleast in the morning after you wake up n have water helps relive the stress n also prevent headache pl continue using specs and use bright lighting for studies maintain atleast 25 cms distance from your eye n book dnt use too much mobile phn vit b12 n carrots in your diet helps cure the sight problem since it just begun.