Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 67 years old male. My left leg below nickle joint swelling very frequently and muscles are very hard and heat. Able to walk with little pain. During long sleep swelling is reduced little. What should I do ?

1 Doctor Answered
Do check uric acid creatinine crp esr ra factor blood tests from nabl lab and consult rheumatologist and neuro physio for correct therapy if found these test positive.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.