I am 52 years going through lot of dental problem because my main problem is cling of teeth at night and keep putting pressure on teeth throughout the day. Recently l got my denture set of three removed the doctor started treatment saying the root canal has to be done again and that one tooth is broken so he extracted it. The other tooth he started root canal but got a gap of 6 months now that tooth is very painful now that too according to him has to be extracted. Should l get it removed or whom can contact for my main cause that is cling of teeth.

I am 52 years going through lot of dental problem because...
see one needs to be really regular with root canal treatment till its not over.. and since there is a lapse ..in time .. the tooth can be given a chance to heal with root canal treatment ....and for clenching of teeth ... you can put a night guard at night...
This habit is called Bruxism. Habit of grinding teeth or clenching their jaw under stress. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. A grinding mouthguard can be made. This is like a sports mouthguard, but harder. It will help protect the teeth, muscles and jaw joint from the pressure of clenching and grinding. It will not stop bruxism and in some cases can make the actual grinding worse, but it will lessen the damage to your teeth.