Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have sought off pain during sex so how can I reduced that with any cream or jelly.

1 Doctor Answered
You can use lubricant .afterthat if you have problem you can use gylocain gelly. Contact personally for better treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.