Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Tanning has occurred to larger extent on my face due to direct exposure to sun. My facelooks bad and hansa also. How to get rid of this tanning.

One of the most important ways to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun. A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. The association between diet and acne isn't clear but some research suggests that a diet rich in vitamin c and low in unhealthy fats and processed or refined carbohydrates might promote younger looking skin. I am a registered dietitian and a doctor who will help you in your skin problems do reply back for medication prescriptions. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.