Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir me 28 years ka hu mu je puri body me thado pain hota alaga alag jagah par alag alag time pain hota hehatah me chesat me gal par pair me hatah ki ungli me par ke panjo me sir me etc sir ye kya ho sakta he.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir me 28 years ka hu mu je puri body me thado pain hota ...
This can be due to: Arthritis Fibromyalgia Thyroid problems Vitamin D and Calcium deficiency. Get blood test like CRP, Thyroid hormones, Vitamin D and calcium levels. Take a course of antiinflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen for 5 days. Calcium and vitamin D supplements if required. Start regular exercises like yoga or swimming. Also provide further details of your symptoms and consult a pain specialist.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.