Hi sir, I was notice from last two days, when I am going for bathroom I got blood in my stool. So why it's happening like this I want know.

Homeopathic treatment for piles offers several more advantages. It is very economical when compared to any other alternative or complementary treatment for piles. At the same time, the homeopathic medicines do not have any side effects. This is one of the biggest advantages of Homeopathy over any other system of medicine. While you are under treatment of any other system of medicine, you run the risk of getting one or the other side effect while Homeopathic treatment for piles is absolutely safe You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects
It may be piles. There are two types of piles 1. Bleeding piles 2. Non bleeding. You should avoid tea, coffee and non vegetarian food and contact homoeopathic doctor for medicines.