Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hajipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madan Mohan PriyadarshiYour feedback matters!
Hello, i am getting always problem of tonsils, after that I get fever and cough, that time its feel very hard to talk with anyone, doctor prescribed me for one medicine of mankind pharma name zady azythromycin. I used to take that medicine after two days I feel relax from tonsils but again in 15-20 days I get same problem.
My stamina is very low and I play running games I am very tired so please help me on my stamina and I am very fast for stamina please help me on this topic this is very urgent case so what I do.
I feel headache when reading news paper or accessing mobile phone/laptop while travelling in a bus/train only. I always observe this headache only at travelling time. I want to know that if this is an any allergy and how can I cure this? Thanks.
Hi im 24 years Male, While having sex my First sperm come out very early its come in just within 2 or 3 minute and second time sperm took 10 minute? Is it any sexual problem or its normal? And every time having sex sperm out two time I can not go for more then this. Is 2 time is good enough?
I am 25 year old I have cough problem and throat pain and bad breath problem I have done CBC blood test report says every thing is normal so what to do.
Sir, my present age is 54 years. How it will be helpful to grow the penis at this age? Though I have been taking this piles since 15 day, I am not feeling any effect.
Should be done by a diabetic to control the cholesterol and more danger for diabetic compared with common a man. And without eating fat foods also cholesterol will increase. And how much alcohol pegs should be drunk.
Tremors in fingers in certain position noticed from last 1 month and twitching in left arm muscle from today? Really worried about it.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.