I want to increase my height & my eyesight I'm wearing the specks & what will be the normal height & weight For health person.

I want to increase my height & my eyesight I'm wearing th...
Hello, Thanks for the query. At 16 you have still over 2 years to help increase the height. For that you have to join a gym, and do exercise under the guidance of a professional instructor. Plus take healthy diet, which has more proteins. Avoid junk foods, colas, burgers and pizzas. Learn pranayam and do it regularly. Thanks.
At the age of 21 yrs body growth is complete ,so there is no chance of further increase in height .Myopic power is inherited from either mother or father side & is basically hereditary in nature ,maximum increase in myopic power takes place between 13 to 21 yrs in male & between 13 yrs to 19 yrs in female because maximum body growth takes place between these periods. There is no direct medicine to check the increase in myopic power but with the help of balanced diet ,green vegetables & seasonal fruits  one can slow the speed in the increase of myopic  power,one can take the help of yoga pranayam, swimming, gym &these things definitely slow the speed of increase in myopic power.