Hello sir. Due to intake of pan masala my teeth have lost It's whiteness n are red now. Only brushing twice does not work. Pls suggest some good teeth whitening tooth paste or any other cream etc.

Hello sir. Due to intake of pan masala my teeth have lost...
Visit a dentist and opt for bleaching. Whitening toothpaste will not do any good if you continue the habit. Even bleaching will not last long. So consider quitting the habit first.
Get professional teeth cleaning and polishing done Please stop the habit because the mouth opening decreases with time drastically More problems will arise if you continue with your habit.
Stop PAN get get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Best would be to quit chewing pan masala and go for professional cleaning. Lots of medicines are available to assist you in quiting pan masala chewing habbits. For paste you can use paste snowdent, twice daily.
Hello lybrate-user, Chewing of Pan masala leads to discolouration of teeth, which will have internal stains, n it will not go by brushing twice, it will go by bleaching procedure like laser bleaching n ozone bleaching n using tooth paste like vantej n glizer after that.
You can get teeth cleaning done that's the only way your stains will disappear...
First you have to quit pan masala after that get proffesional scaling and polishing followed by bleaching of your teeth.
Yes you need to consult a dentist for removal of stains the procedure is called scaling for tooth cleaning and bleaching for tooth whitening.
You should get cleaning and bleaching done from a dentist, no toothpaste shall help.
You can get better results only if undergo bleaching and whitening procedure. Toothpaste can help you to a few instances since because of your habit. Use SNOWDENT toothpaste apply it overnight and brush it with the same paste in the morning.
It cannot be cleaned by toothpaste. You have to go for cleaning and scaling with dentist.