Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have been diagnosed with urinary infection. Subsequently I had urine culture test, the report says that pure and profuse growth of K.pneumoniae obtained in culture (1 lakhs colonies per ml urine). I am having urethra stitcher problem this may cause UTI or any other reason. What kind of treatment I have to undergo, please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Take tab nitroforantoin 100 mg 1 tab bdpc. Along with syp alkasol 2tsf bd for 15 days. Better to sellect drug according to coulter sensitivity report. If not have then start it .and do the report. Maintain genital hygiene and take plenty of water.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.