My baby is of 3 months. Small white spots is seen on his face and hands. Earlier there were 1 or 2 but it increased to 5-6. Kindly suggest what could be the reason for these spots and how can it be cured.

My baby is of 3 months. Small white spots is seen on his ...
Vitiligo is a genetic disorder triggered by indigestion and stressful conditions. There is always a confusion in patients mind regarding choosing right treatment approach for vitiligo. Every patient has 3 choices: 1.Allopathy - gives quick results but is not very safe for long term use. 2.Homeopathy- is safe but very slow and in most of cases it can not stop the spread of disease i.e old patches show some recovery but new white patches continue to come even while using the medication. Ayurvedic herbal medicines are used to purify blood and stop the spread of disease and external application are capable of quick repigmentation. We have integrated external Allopathic applications with internal Ayurvedic medication to give fast and long lasting results. For detailed queries like: 1. Causes of vitiligo 2. Is it genetic or can it spread to next generation 3. Causes of spread of disease after it remains stable for some years 4. Should we use homeopathy, allopathy or ayurveda. You can send pictures of the affected area. After reviewing the case.