Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Little bit cut in gum tissue of teeth by nail. And its became look like sore. Which doctor should to visit?

4 Doctors Answered
You can visit any general dentist for a routine check up and the sore itself will get healed. You can take symptomatic medication like oral ulcer gel and multivitamin.
See a dermatologist.
Just take homoeopathic medicine Calendula 30 TDs for 2 days.
Consult a Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.