I have horizontally erupted wisdom tooth. And it is swollen and paining a lot. Doctors are saying yo extract it. Is there any remedy without extraction?

I have horizontally erupted wisdom tooth. And it is swoll...
No you should get it extracted.
Hello Lybrate user, wisdom tooth are mostly notorious and horizontally impacted like your case will always cause trouble. So the best treatment is always extraction. At present you have pain and swelling so I will suggest you to have a course of antibiotic and antibacterial mouthwash as prescribed by your dentist. Also try to keep that particular area clean. Lukewarm saline rinse is very helpful in such cases. As soon as the pain and swelling subsides take an opg (x-ray of loer and upper jaw) and find a oral maxillofacial surgeon (specialist for extraction of such cases) and let him remove the concerned tooth. Hope this helps.
Hello There is no remedy you can only take painkiller or rinse mouth with salt water and turmeric mixture twice a day. But the problem will not be solved. It will reduce pain for a while. It is better to go for treatment. It is safe and won't hurt you this much. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
There is no remedy. You will have to get your impacted wisdom tooth removed only.
U should b happy you r getting wisdom n it's always difficult to b wise normally extraction is required if you can send the xray will b able to tell you better.
When wisdom teeth is impacted it better to extract it. Permanent remedy is extraction, other then that you may take pain killer, antibiotic (if needed).