I am 18 year old. My problem is pimples on face and head last 2 years. I have used many creams and medicines but not effect on my pimple. Please send me a solution for my problem.

Please stop using over the counter medications. They generally have steroids which are bad for face and aggrevate the symptoms. Use syndet soap to wash face twice daily. Avoid oily spicy foods and dairy products for time being.
Hello, it's usually hereditary n hormonal changes problem, USE one capsule of Sotret 10 mg once a day and Apply Clindac A gel twice a day after washing the face with Saslic face wash twice a day, Drink lot of water and eat Salad n Fruits avoid using oily n sugary foods and drinks, if any problem contact.