My WBC counts are 3500 (normal range 4000-10000) since last two years whereas it should be at least 4000 but my platelet count is 302 (normal range 150-450). In my CBC report it always shows that I have leukopenia. Could you explain me whether it is normal.

Dear lybrate-user singh! It may be due to any chornic infection, you no need to worry if you does not experience any weird symptoms. Leave it as it is. Just follow this 1. Avoid stress 2. Eat balanced diet food with proteins, vitamins, mineral, carbohydrates 3. Dink minimum 3 liter water per day 4. Sleep for minimum 8 hrs 5. Do regular exercise for minimum 40 minutes daily 6. Do meditation for minimum 30 minutes daily 7. Think positively always 8, Take homeopathy medicines for your well being. Thank you
WBC are the fighter cells though you may not have any health issue but are prone to infection hence increase your immunity tab gudduchi 250 mg twice a day one early in the morning before breakfast and 1 at night x 3 months balanced food, regular exercise and sound sleep repeat WBC after 3 months.