Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have oral thrush. White patches in the mouth. What type of doctor I should meat ent or physician or dermatologist.

1 Doctor Answered
A primary-care provider (PCP) such as a family practitioner, internist may diagnose and treat oral thrush. Oral thrush may also be treated by a dentist. Severe infections usually require consultation with an immunologist and/or an infectious-disease specialist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.