I found symptoms of oral cancer in back side of my mouth, I found white spot filled with something white, and bad smell spreading out of my mouth, please reply me with diagnosis as soon as possible. You can call me directly if you care for me 7691988218 is my contact number.

I found symptoms of oral cancer in back side of my mouth,...
Hi lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help. Apparently, it is an abscess that requires treatment. Advise connect with an ENT specialist who can clinically examine and recommend further treatment as appropriate. Should this problem persist still, you can always connect with me for further integrative naturopathic traction as would be contextually appropriate in your case. In the meantime, suggest stay well hydrated, and keep up your diet/ lifestyle. You can gargle (only) with either warm saline water or any anti-microbial mouth rinse/ gargle three times daily for the next couple of days. Hope this helps. Take care, and all the very best. Sincerely,