Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 31 age Virgin male. I planned to have a safe sex by condom to Escorts. I knew STD will transmitted even by skin to skin contact. Also some STD can't be curable. Is there any vaccine or any preventing pills for incurable STD? If yes, what are the side effects and what will be the cost for that. Please suggest for any other methods.

Hello- Safe sex is not about merely using a condom or practicing abstinence. It is just an effective way of protecting yourself from STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). Safe methods of sex are broadly classified as sexual activities that do not involve the exchange of bodily fluids. In order to avoid common infections, you should strike a fine balance and use contraceptives, while engaging in different styles of sex. However it is best advised not to go for paid sex as it is always risky inspite of how much cautious you are during the act. You must either go for masturbation or can find a genuine relationship to fulfill you needs.
Hello, Its advisable to avoid such type of idea to aquire STD. Tk, care.