I have skin allergy like red rashes appear all over the body and these rashes force me to itch each part. I have consulted 2 doctors but there is no improvement. This itching problem is lasting form May 2017. I also have acidity. But til now I could not recognize that what actually makes me having allergy. Presently I am taking aciloc 150 only and if I leave this on the next day I feel more itch. Please suggest me what should I do and how this will be cured.

Dear lybrate-user, you have an allergic reaction there may have by the improper digestion, any external allergy, Liver Inlammation, Iron, Hb, and Vitamins deficiency so understand the better and find the diagnosis better you do some test as listed, CBC, LFT, URINE R & M, IRON, TIBC, FERRITIN, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12. Till the time you can take Tab. Althrocin 250 mg and Tab. Cetrizine 25 mg twice in a day. Follow up with reports.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment