I have mild heaviness in my upper jaw and around te eyes and temples which come and go, my wisdom teeth are erupting for last 2 years but they dont srem to grow, consulted a dentist who suggested to extract all four of them. But is it safe to do so. The heaviness an mild pain occur when I wake up in the morning and come and go during the day, which hampers my concentration.

I have mild heaviness in my upper jaw and around te eyes ...
I think you your disease symptom is tending towards sinusitis. Can go for consultation.
The heaviness you had mentioned may be due to sinus problem for which you have to consult an ent doctor, I think it is no where related to your wisdom teeth. If your wisdom teeth are not coming out follow the dentist advice who had seen you.
Hi, if your wisdom teeth are causing problems like pain or discomfort around them, than you need removal of the same. Wisdom teeth never cause heaviness around eyes and upper jaw. They can cause pain and discomfort while chewing. I would advice you to take a physician opinion for this problem. Regards.
Kindly consult an ent as well for heaviness in the upper jaw, eyes & temple. Am suspecting sinusitis. Erupting wisdom tooth does not indicate extraction. Extraction is advised only if there is pain in the erupting wisdom tooth. We need more investigations (full mouth xray, sinus xray's) to decide upon treatment. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.