Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Tooth aching and Needs a Root canal treatment as soon as possible. With the Nice doctor.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybrate User, It's hard to know that the patient requires a Root Canal Treatment. But now that you know of it, do not delay in getting the treatment initiated by a General Dentist or even an Endodontist (Root Canal Specialist). Root Canal Treatment is a very simple procedure that every qualified dentist can perform. Only in cases of complex situations, a specialist's help is sought (Endodontist). Good luck!
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.