I want to ask about my teeth I have no pain & no issue regarding teeth the problem is that sometime blood come from my gums n teeth color is yellow some gap is also in teeth so suggest me a toothpaste or some tube or medicine.

I want to ask about my teeth I have no pain & no issue re...
You might have tartar/deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned by dentist. You can try using chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days.
There is really no such toothpaste that can change the yellow colour of your teeth and get a scaling done from a dentist to get rid of the bleeding from gums.
Med etc will not help get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Kreost 30 3times day for wk Arnica 3c liquid 4tims day for 10days Cal phos 12c 3tims day for 10days Cal fluor 12c 3tims day for 10days