Hi, I am facing lots of pain in my teeth right corner I think germs is there pls share some medical to recover.

Hi, I am facing lots of pain in my teeth right corner I t...
Take some painkiller for temporary relief, do warm saline rinses, do not chew from that side.
Show it to dentist or endodontist. If the disease has reached the pulp chamber (which contains the nerve and blood supply of teeth) then you will have to undergo root canal treatmentt along with metal/cermaic crown capping.
Lots of pain indicates your tooth needs rct (root canal treatment) and a crown on it.
Pain can be due to decayed teeth week gums deposits around the teeth or erupting teeth so find out the reason.
Use painkiller when you have pain also use warm saline gargle thrice in day after 20 min of meal and blow air in your mouth 5 min in morning and also in evening.