- Your frequent throat infections could be due to allergy, dust it low immunity
- do steam inhalation twice a day regularly
- also do warm salt water gargles three times a day
- avoid fried, spicy, sour & junk foods
- have a well balanced diet with more of fruits & vegetables, whole grains, protein foods like eggs, milk & milk products, lentils, beans, pulses, sprouts, peas, nuts including almonds, walnuts, pista, cashews, peanuts
- have 7-8 glasses of water for proper hydration
- get blood CBC done & consult a doctor .
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Sore Throat treatment