I am 28 years old, my teeth are towards outside which gives me a bad look, I even try the temporarily braces 5 years ago to control it but it didn't work out, using braces over 6 month I got nothing, now I was thinking about the permanent braces will it work, I really feel awkward about the way I look, please suggest something. Thanks in Advance.

You are most welcome! First and foremost thing is removable orthodontic appliances won't work well for you at this age. All you should do is consult a local orthodontic surgeon and request for fixed braces.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user, From temporary braces I assume you are talking about the removable appliances for correcting teeth positions. Removable appliances are efficient for minimal (very less) tooth movement. I would suggest you to consult an Orthodontist only for treatment. Depending upon your jaw position, teeth placement, the treatment may vary. Better to be in the safe hands of an experienced practitioner. Thank you, hope my answer helps you.
Safely go for ceramic braces They are white in colour and equally effective Fix your smile stress free with permanent results.
nothing will happen you can get the ceramic braces done if you feel awkward they look white in colour ... and would give good aesthetic appearance...and metal ones are lso good .. as they finish treatment faster...
Yes you can go for braces, there are other options like smile designing and all where intentional root canal filling and crowns can be done.
Yes the braces work. If treated properly.