Hi my age is 30 years my husband age 40 1 years back only married I have problem previous pcod no its clear but now again start medicine levinogestrekðinylestradiol tablet now course again started I want pregnancy it you ful in this tablet. Then I take medicine period intercourse with husband percent changes is there pls answer me.

Hi my age is 30 years my husband age 40 1 years back only...
Hi lybrate-user You can stop taking these tablets if you want to conceive as long as your period is regular and there is no PCOD problem. To conceive naturally and safely please follow the unsafe calendar intercourse that is the fertility period is from the 10th day until the 20th day of the last day of your menstrual cycle. Also, please ensure that you maintain healthy weight Eat a healthy balanced diet rich in vitamins like green leafy vegetables and fruits like figs n watermelon and pineapple which help in maintaining the fertility and strengthening the uterus for the development of your baby. Since you're at the right age to conceive please be assured that you will have a good pregnancy time provided you follow the above-mentioned diet n regimen. Please take folliculum 200 just one single dose of six pills on the 10th day of the menstrual cycle followed by borax 30 daily for a month along with multivitamin with folate content Hope this helps! Best wishes for your motherhood. Any further queries pl contact on private chat or email me at rachel. Indukuri@gmail.com.
Hi The tablet which you are taking is usually prescribed in pcod but it works as contraception pills If you have plan to conceive speak to your doctor about stopping of this pill.... And start with fertility medicines But once you strat don't leave it in a half way finish the pack after menses meet your doctor on fifth day Ayurveda treatment gives best results in pco