I'm 66 years old I'm suffering from fungal infection (ring worm) since 2 months i'hv used many things like ring guard but when I use these things in 4-5 days it will clean and then in 2-3 days it will come if I leave using diff creams or tablets. What could I do now so it will not come again please help me.

The treatment for ringworm or fungal infection is simple. You have to take anti fungal tablets and creams for 4 to 6 weeks following which it resolves. Do not apply soap on that area and do not self treat with over the counter steroid creams. Mistreatment with steroid creams like panderm, fourderm, betnovate, candid b etc and self treatment with cheaper generic medicine is the most common reason for recurrent disease. Another cause of recurrence is cross infection from other infected people in the house. Kindly send photos using online consult option for accurate diagnosis and treatment. If this is fungal infection, it needs to be treated as early as possible as it will spread further on your body and also to other people in the household.