Good afternoon Till 6 months back my all test reports were normal with a TSH of 1.9 when I was operated for LEFT clavicle surgery 6 months back. Then followed by a lot of prescriptions and medications and xray for my bone healing. My bone is almost 50-60% healed till now as per my ortho surgeon. Now at present my TSH 3rd generation is 0.017 T3 is 165.53 T4 is 11.40 from which I can see that I have hyperthyroidism now. Weight loss 9 kgs in one month. Can you please explain a little bit regarding the above. I mean how I got this sickness. What all could be the reasons. What treatment I shall follow. And if the disease is fully curable or I have to stay with this medication for long or lifetime?

Good afternoon
Till 6 months back my all test reports wer...
Thyroid disease depends on many factors like genetics, foods and stress..... and having the stress of all this treatment and investigations etc... can trigger the process fast.. It can be cured permanently by homoeoapthic medicines... if you are prescribed an indicated matching medicine and you take it for long enough..