Sir I am 20 years old man mere teeth se blood aate rahta hai what can I do for stop to come out blood from my teeth please tell any home made medicine or other medicine.

Sir I am 20 years old man mere teeth se blood aate rahta ...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night when there was time for home remedies you were lazy now if Uriah to save your teeth get scaling done.
Hello Lybrate user, bleeding from gums suggests inflammation i.e infection of gums and the medical term for this is gingivitis. Now the treatment of this condition is removal of soft and hard deposits from your teeth, but before that the level of infection is reduced by antibiotics. In your case since you want a home remedy I will suggest lukewarm saline rinse. This will reduce the severity of condition but you need to visit a dentist for the permanent treatment which is in your case ultrasonic scaling and polishing. A regular mouthwash can also be helpful. Also brushing twice daily is must.