I have plaque inner side of teeth tell me home remedies to clean my teeth so that plaque will be eliminated and my teeth will shine.

I have plaque inner side of teeth tell me home remedies t...
Dear Lybrate user, Brushing your teeth twice daily wisely and reaching every corner (even the inside of the teeth) is the best that you can do to remove plaque. You should use floss to be able to clean in between your teeth and a tongue cleaner to keep your tongue clean and free of plaque. You should visit a dentist if you have hard deposits in the inside of your teeth that cannot be removed with toothbrush. Scaling and polishing will make your teeth shine!
Oral prophylaxis is the best option after treatment you can use home. Remedies.
Scaling n polishing s required.
Initially get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night.
Go for professional cleaning and polishing of teeth as no home remedy will reach the inner surface and clean it now.
You can floss interdentally. It is neccessary to clean up your tooth at adequate time interval by an dentist with the scaler since ypou cannot clean it up everything with the regular brushing technique and home made remedies. Use Snowdent tooth paste. Apply it for 10-15 minutes overnight application is effective. It helps to make your teeth brighter.
Scaling is the only remedy and that can be done only at a dental clinic or by a dental hygienist at home with all the required armentarium. Find one and get it done. All other and various types remedies will leave you only and only frustrated. Go for it.
There are no home remedies, start brushing after each meal, get scaling done from a dentist.
Plaque and calculus cannot be removed by normal brushing, it needs to be cleaned by using a special instrument called scaler, kindly visit your near by dentist and get your cleaning done.