Hi I had sex with one guy unfortunately. I'm getting too much of pain in my ass. Not able to go toilet properly it's getting very pain. And not able to walk properly and not able to sleep in night properly and not able to sit properly. Feeling to die. Please help me.

Hi I had sex with one guy unfortunately. I'm getting too ...
Gay sex is very unnatural thats why causes lot of problems also if you had unprotected sex get tested for std. It may last a few days at the MOST, but it does go away. Just be sure to keep the area clean so it doesn't get infected. Use warm water to soak your anal area in it. Also use analgesic cream ask for it at medical shop. Never ever indulge in such unnatural activity that can cause lot and lot of damage physically and mentally. Opt for ayurvedic medicines that will help you solve all your problems naturally and without any side effects.
Use soframysine or pilex Cream.in future not repeat such type sex.