I have to go for stool 3-4 times in the morning. I have intentions to go for stool but it comes in very little amount. 1st and 2nd time it comes. After having breakfast I just have to go for stool 2-3 times. Rest day after that I stay normal. One stool at night after dinner. Stool is of normal consistency. Not so liquid, not so hard. This is from past 1 year.

HI, Please follow these tips to get rid of constipation: 1. Drink 2-3 lts of water per day. 2. Consume lot of fibre in your diet like raw vegetables, fruits, whole grains, oats. Etc. 3. Eat one fully ripe big banana at bed time. 4. Drink one glass of hot milk with one spoon of ghee in it at bedtime. 5. Take your food at regular intervals. Avoid spicy and oil fried food. 6. Never curb the urge to pass stools. 7. Never put in lot of pressure to pass stools. 8. Take 1tsf of Isabgol powder with a glass of hot water at bedtime to get an easy evacuation. 9. Do sitz bath twice daily.