Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I want suggestion for my brother. His is 20 years old. But he is too slim and his weight is only 48 kg. So please suggest any medicine for his hunger or any food supplement.

1 Doctor Answered
Don't alwyz go for medicines..tell him to join gym or have to do some exercise daily...jogging or walking also important..this will increase the metabolism and metabolic rate..tell him to take high protein...soaked chic peas and pea nuts...lots of green veggies...lots of fruits...plenty of water...walnuts,,almonds,,dates,,cashew...this will boost his health.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.