I am 32 years old, I have so many health issue, from 2 years becoz of knee pain, my surgery failed, I am not living normal life, I am fade up of this life, so every day m crying & thinking why god did this to me, I do not want to live but I hv 6 years old son, so I have to live painful life, every day m thinking that I want die, I want to do suicide, but changing my plan every tym for my son.

I am 32 years old, I have so many health issue, from 2 ye...
Hello lybrate-user, You want to commit suicide because of health issues I really pity you for your thoughts. What a joy to have children and six year old son wow. How much naughty he would be. Enjoy your life looking at him. No one can love your child like you do. Who will be there to fulfill your duty towards your son. God has given you this son because he knew you'll be the best who can bring him up as a big boy. And coming to your health issues please meet a Physiotherapist for a knee pain. Your pain will come down within 5-7 days start exercising go out for walks. If you are in Bangalore please meet would definitely help you out.