My uric acid level is 7.02 mg/dl. And have normal pain in fingers. I want release permanently from this disease for whole life. It can be possible.

My uric acid level is 7.02 mg/dl. And have normal pain in...
Normal Uric acid levels are 2.4-6.0 mg/dL (female) and 3.4-7.0 mg/dL (male) Some diets that are rich in purine end up causing an increased production of uric acid. In other cases, it may be due to a completely sedentary lifestyle. Less intake of water also may be to blame in some cases as water plays an important role in washing out the excess of the uric acid. Regular usage of some medicines also cause the uric acid levels to rise. Another important factor is being overweight as obese people are much more likely to get gout as compared to those who have normal weight. It is a tragedy of the modern world that the superior advertising and marketing power of the allopathic system of medicine has eclipsed the good and genuine work of Homeopathy. This is largely because Homeopathic system of medicine cannot compete with the money power of Allopathy. Just because allopathy does not have any cure for gout, patients tend to think that there is no cure for gout at all. People are not aware of the great work that Homeopathy can do in the cure of gout. I cannot stress enough here that homeopathic medicines are pretty effective at curing the acute as well as the chronic gout You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance
Avoid eating protein rich foods like beans, Chana, lentils, and milk products like cheese, butter etc. You should take a medicine named febuxostat for next 15 days and then it will be fine. Once the levels of uric acid gets normal then you can eat everything.