I want to know that I have ocd whenever I try to study or I am in stress it gets worse how can I cope with it without taking medicine in home.

Meet with a counselor first and then if that person recommends a psychiatrist to deal with this issue, do visit one as soon as possible. Please take your parents with you to determine the possible developmental issues that may have contributed to this condition. This is a fear-based condition and for some reason you have not been dealing with this childhood fear which has now developed unto these repetitive adaptations to seem to need it for normal functioning. The behavior will then become based on magical thinking and certain rituals will become necessary to do normal things making you believe that either the frequency or the ritual is important to its success. This of course is a fallacy but there will come a time that even if told the truth, your belief will defy any logic and you will continue behaving like that even if it cripples you in your daily routines. It only appears as though some other force is behind these behaviors and that you are compelled to act in this fashion. That is obviously not true but no one can convince you of anything different. The obsession is a repeating thought pattern with no meaningful outcome; and the compulsiveness is the need to act on those obsessions also in a repeated behavior pattern as though you just cannot help yourself. There are certain behavioral techniques to be implemented and if they work you may get out of this condition rather easily. If that does not work as desired, then medication has to be introduced, and in combination with counseling much work can be achieved.